See our guides
Quick start guides are available here
I have received an invitation, but do not have an account
Someone invites you to join a Tixeo meeting
You have received 1 email with a link to activate your account
- Click on the link in the email, once on the web page, enter your full name and password.
- Your account is activated, then click on the "Download" button and install the Tixeo application.
- Launch Tixeo, log in with your email address and password.
- When the meeting starts, a popup will open indicating the start of the meeting. Click on "Join".
I have not received my account validation email
Depending on the provider, it is possible that the Tixeo email is delivered in the SPAMs folder (also called "junk mail")
Comment télécharger l'application Tixeo pour PC/MAC
Pour télécharger l'application Tixeo pour Windows, Mac, Linux, votre compte doit être activé (cf réponse ci-dessus)
Your account must be activated (see account validation email)
- Open your browser (firefox/chrome/safari)
- Enter the Tixeo server address (https://cloud.tixeo.com for CLOUD clients)
- Enter your login details
- Click on the
Downloadbutton and select your system
I need to connect to a Tixeo private server
When starting the Tixeo application, click on the
Change site button and enter the private server address.
If you automatically log in to the application, log out to see the button.
I forgot my password
- You are a CLOUD customer: Login here
- You are a Private Cloud customer: Go to the URL provided by your company or partner
- Tixeo does not offer a waiting room: you have to wait for the meeting to start (bell)
Blurring of the background
- Tixeo does not offer this option
how to register on Tixeo
Tixeo does not offer a registration system.
To get an account on a Tixeo server, there are 2 possibilities:
- be invited to a meeting
- being asked to contact someone who already has an account