What are the main features of Tixeo
- Secure video conferencing
- HD video and sound quality
- Advanced collaboration Tixeo Fusion
- Screen and application sharing
- Remote control
Which OS are compatible with Tixeo
- Linux (Debian, OpenSuse, RedHat)
How can I try Tixeo
You can try Tixeo for 30 days by clicking here
How to test my settings (webcam/microphone) before the meeting
There is currently no meeting open to all to test the sound/video settings
We invite you to contact the organiser of the meeting who will be able to invite you to a preliminary meeting in order to test the correct functioning
Can I install Tixeo, if I am not the administrator of my computer
Yes. (Excluding GPO or OS hardening software)
Can I use Tixeo with a 4G connection
However, this type of connection does not guarantee a stable flow.
In case of variation of the speed, there will be a degradation of the quality of the video and/or sound.
Can Tixeo communicate with an H323/SIP system
Yes, Tixeo can communicate with systems such as Polycom, Cisco, Tandberg, Lifesize, etc...
You need a TixeoCloud Premium subscription or a TixeoGateway associated to your TixeoPrivateCloud or TixeoServer.
What are the requirements to use Tixeo on a PC
To get the best experience:
- Make sure you have a processor equivalent to a 4 year old Intel Core i5
- Sufficient network bandwidth (1.2 Mbps for a 720p stream and 2 Mbps for a 1080p stream)